We have hit the seventh month of the year everyone! Number 7! I don’t know about you but the first half of 2016 went by like a bullet train. I know the saying goes that the older you get the quicker time seems to rush by, but I’m not that old! LOL
May and June were a whirlwind of activity, dormancy and change.
- The season finale of Shampagne was released.
- I produced my first critically acclaimed off-off-off broadway play (Thanks NY Times)
- I directed my first full length production (#teachingartist)
- I did a few readings and an awesome show at ANT Fest
- Celebrated my grandmother’s 90th
- Went to the Jersey shore for the first time
Those are the highlights, couple of lowlights too, but no one’s life is all ups all the time, right?
New month needs a theme, motivation, quotes and all that jazz. More than that, I realized that by not blogging, I actually wasn’t tracking my feelings either. This space is where I actually get to take a minute, breathe, and tune in to what I want for myself. A place to be honest and right now? I need that.
Cool. July! Here’s to you! May you be hot, steamy, challenging and fun 🙂